Understand the Basics of Commercial Hard Money Loans
We’re proud to offer a variety of commercial hard money loans, which are structured to assist with property purchase or refinance properties. As a direct hard money loan provider, we’re available to help you obtain the capital you need to keep your commercial projects moving along smoothly without the added worry of red tape or funding delays, so you can meet crucial deadlines. We have a team of financial experts who are equipped to help you obtain the financing you need quickly and efficiently and are happy to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Because we’re not a loan broker or matrix lender, we’re equipped to help you with a variety of funding needs based on your situation and overall goals. You won’t have to worry about your loan being sold because we hold and service all our loans. As a private lender, our application process is smooth and efficient from start to finish and you won’t have to worry about any added upfront fees for your residential, investment, or commercial properties. Because we aren’t a bank, we’re not tied to stringent regulatory requirements and are able to analyze your request and determine the right fit for your needs. Most of our loans range from $100,00 to $5 million and have repayment terms that range from 1-3 years.
Commercial Hard Loans Explained
If you typically deal with banking institutions to secure financing, you may have never heard of a commercial hard loan. Commercial hard money loans are specific loan types that are structured to utilize capital from private lenders to help borrowers receive the capital they need to fund a commercial project. With our commercial hard loan, you’ll have more freedom to receive the funding you need to complete your commercial project quickly and efficiently without needing to go through a traditional bank, which can sometimes take months to close.
When you obtain a commercial hard money loan, you may also be expected to pay points toward your loan. Points are fees that may be required to obtain a commercial hard money loan. Points charged are typically equal to 1% of your loan amount, so if you take out a $150,000 loan with two points, fees may equal $3,000.
Requirements for hard money loans typically vary for each borrower depending on a number of factors, such as the project in question and the history of the borrower. Most hard loans have less stringent requirements than traditional financial institutions because funding comes from private real estate lenders who have the flexibility to help structure your financing.
We know that not everyone has perfect credit and can be a concern when it comes to eligibility. While we know that credit scores can factor into decisions, financing can also depend on the project in question, the overall value of the loan request, and the history of the client. You should always speak with a member of our finance team to learn more about our credit requirements before you count yourself out of financing eligibility.
With our commercial hard money loans, you can use funds toward a variety of property types, including:
- Retail centers
- Self-storage facilities
- Shopping complexes
- Mixed-use buildings
- Student housing
- Industrial properties
- Mobile home parks
Our commercial hard loans come with a variety of benefits, including:
- Credit score consideration: While we understand that your credit score may play a factor in our loan review process, we also understand that past credit issues don’t necessary determine current repayment abilities. That’s why you can rest easy knowing your credit score doesn’t always affect your application and you may not be denied if you have a low credit score.
- Low down payments: When you obtain a loan from us, your down payment will vary from 1% to 20%. To determine your down payment, we consider factors such as your past credit performance and performance strength. If you’re looking for a refinancing or cash out deal, you may even have a zero down payment.
- Fast process: We understand that you need access to capital fast to keep your project moving. We’re proud to offer a fast, easy loan process with many hard loan deals closing in as little as one week. While there may be title restrictions that can result in delays, we’re typically able to close a hard loan quickly so you don’t have to worry about any business disruption. If your business is based in Florida, your closing process may take up to three weeks to close.
- Proof of funds verification: Our team is happy to provide proof of funds verification after your application is completed.
- Flexible terms: Many banks aren’t able to offer much flexibility due to regulatory requirements from the government. As a private lender, we’re able to offer borrowers with flexible terms that will work best for your project, so you’ll get the right loan terms for your individual needs, compared with what most typical banks can provide.
If you’re interested in learning more about our hard loans and the requirements to obtain financing, give us a call today. Our experienced associates are available to assist you with the process and learn more about your business to determine if a hard money loan is right for your needs.
- LOAN AMOUNTS: $50K – $50M+
- LOAN TYPES: Single Family, Multi-Family, Bridge Loans, Real Estate Acquisition, Short Sales, Construction Loans, REOs, Bank Foreclosed Properties
- LTV: Up to 75% of the as-is value or purchase price (whichever is lower)
- TERM: 1 – 5 Years
- RATE (APR): 6.99% – 12.00%
- CLOSING: 1 – 2 Weeks
- AMORTIZATION: Interest only