ASSET BASED LENDING SOLUTIONS FOR THE GREATER BELLEAIR SHORE, FL AREA
Belleair Shore is the perfect getaway for those looking to relax and enjoy Florida’s beautiful beaches. The small town consists of only 55 private homes, all which offer scenic views along with easy access via Gulf Boulevard or Indian Rocks Beach (which are located nearby). There aren’t any businesses within Bellaire shore, which makes it an extremely quaint neighborhood.
If you are looking for a hard money or bridge loan to invest in residential property or fix up a home, HML Solutions can be a great asset for Belleair Shore, FL. The quick turnaround time of these loans allow borrowers to take advantage of opportunities as they arise in the market without tying up all of their capital.
What are hard money and bridge loans?
Hard Money Loans
A hard money loan is a quick, short-term financing option that can be used as an interim solution to bridge the gap between major financial events. These loans are often taken out by businesses or individuals for renovations and construction projects that will increase their property value (i.e., flipping houses). Hard money loans are based mostly on the value of the property being used as collateral, rather than a credit score.
Bridge loans offer borrowers with immediate access to capital at competitive rates without having to wait months on end like with bank loans, but these terms tend towards shorter repayment periods than hard money loans. They’re useful in situations where borrowers need cash quickly before securing permanent financing from banks and other traditional lending sources.
What are the benefits?
Hard money and bridge loans have a number of benefits for Belleair Shore, FL, borrowers. Some of these include:
- Fast Approval – Borrowers don’t need to wait months on end like with traditional lending options; simply fill out our online forms or give us a call today!
- Approval Not Based on Credit Score– Traditional lenders often require near perfect credit scores from their applicants. Because hard money loans are based on the value of the property as collateral, it may be a better solution for those looking for a loan with bad credit.
Who would benefit from these loans?
Homeowners and real estate entrepreneurs in Belleair Shore, FL, can benefit greatly from hard money or bridge loans. These loans offer a fast solution to get the cash they need to grow their businesses without having to jump through hoops like with traditional lenders.
If you’re looking for a financing option that will help your business take advantage of opportunities as they come up, consider a hard money loan or bridge loan! We would be more than happy to discuss your specific needs and see if one of these loans is right for you. Contact us today!
Different ways to use hard money and bridge loans
Hard money loans and bridge loans can be used for a number of projects in Belleair Shore or for your businesses outside of Belleair Shore including:
- Bridge Loans for Fix and Flip Projects – Use bridge loans as interim financing while you wait on permanent funds from banks before starting construction on properties you’ve acquired at auction.
- Restaurant Renovations – Increase your restaurant’s curb appeal with new signage or concrete. Consider using a hard money loan to make the renovations happen quickly rather than waiting months on end for bank financing!
- Business Expansion – In need of equipment? Borrowers tend to use these types of loans when they’re looking to improve their business’ production capacity without sacrificing flexibility or taking out traditional debt that ties up all their capital in one go.
Contact us today!
These types of loans are becoming more popular among entrepreneurs across the country! Contact HML Solutions today if you’re looking for a financing option that will help your business take advantage of opportunities as they come up. We would be more than happy to discuss your specific needs and see if one of these loans is suitable for you!
Note: All submitted information is kept in strict confidence and used solely for the purpose of obtaining a hard money loan and/or bridge loan. We do not share your information with any third parties without your consent.